[LON-CAPA-admin] hang httpd processes

H. K. Ng ng at martech.fsu.edu
Fri Jan 10 07:54:40 EST 2003

Yesterday, for the second time, 2 httpd processes hanged and consume a lot
of resources. I am not sure what function cause it to hang though the first
time there is a strong correlation with the print (PRT) button on the
remote. (There were errors on the print page when printing as a student but
the same problems printed on the construction space did not give any error.)

Question: Is there some way for me to find out what cause the process to
hang? I hate to see this happen off hours just before the assignment is due.

Thanks,
Hon-Kie