[LON-CAPA-admin] GNUPlot

Lars Jensen jensen at physics.unr.edu
Fri Jan 3 13:41:06 EST 2003

My gnuplot images don't work either, and I didn't do anything other
than install the gnuplot from the 7.3 CD.

Creation of gnuplot doesn't work either. As Mark noted, the problem is
with broken images.

-Lars.

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Mark Lucas wrote:

> Hi-
>
> 	In my fervor to update packages to keep from getting slapped by
> the worm, I think I may have also updated gnuplot out of functionality.
>
> 	GNUPlot problems on oucapa2 are not functioning. The error logs
> tell me that it doesn't like the gif file type. This reminded me that
> there was a problem with newer packages.
>
> 	What release of GNUplot should be installed again?
>
> 					Thanks!
> 					    Mark

Lars Jensen, TMCC/Vista B200, 7000 Dandini Blvd, Reno NV 89512-3999.
Internet: <jensen at physics.unr.edu>, http://www.scsr.nevada.edu/~jensen
Tel: 775.673.7113  FAX: 775.674.7592