[LON-CAPA-admin] Automated class list updates

Mark Lucas lucas at lucas.phy.ohiou.edu
Fri Aug 15 12:27:27 EDT 2003

Hi,

	I'm working towards starting a project this Fall with an undergrad
to try to integrate automatic class list updating with LON-CAPA here at
Ohio University.

	Our academic computing group has done something similar with
Blackboard here as an external system.

	It's going to be a little while before we really get rolling on
this, but I was curious who else is considering such work. Obviously it
would be good to pull the system together in such a way that it is general
enough to handle a variety of schools.

Thanks,
   Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701