[LON-CAPA-admin] using random labels on gifs

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Wed Aug 6 14:55:33 EDT 2003

Hi Craig,

>     Apparently we are missing some files.
> lonnet.log:
> Wed Aug  6 12:23:08 2003 (22197): Subscribe returned not_found:
> /home/httpd/html/res/home/csmphyslib/public_html/type54_potential/EquipotentialContours.problem.meta
>
> I don't see a public_html directory.

Okay, now that is just screwy.

It should be trying to access
/home/httpd/html/res/csm/csmphyslib/type54_potential/EquipotentialContours.problem.meta

What were the details on your attempt to access this?
1) what is the url of the resource you tried to access?
2) what course was it in?
3) Can you add albertel:msu to that course, both as a student and as
    an Instructor?

Anything else?

(BTW, I played around here, and was able to get
/res/csm/csmphyslib/type54_potential/EquipotentialContours.problem to
display okay and I don't see anything silly in the file, so there is
something I am missing in the details of normal access.)

--
guy at albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-6-1-