[LON-CAPA-admin] Two significant MySQL security holes

Carmine C. Balascio carmine at UDel.Edu
Mon Sep 23 11:07:20 EDT 2002

When running Fix #2, I was asked for a password; and when I entered it,
I got the following error message:

ERROR 1045:  Access denied for user: 'root at localhost' (Using password:
YES)

The other commands seemed to work okay.

Carmine