[LON-CAPA-admin] Login issues

Mark Lucas lucas at lucas.phy.ohiou.edu
Fri Oct 4 11:20:50 EDT 2002

Hi-

	A student has a screwy issue with login, and I'm curious whether
anybody has clues as to this malady.

	They get the login screen, then log in. They receive the welcome
screen, and then they get the login screen in the remote pop-up window.

	Is there a screwy setting for scripts or the like that would
create that failure?

	He can log in okay from my system. He gets a similar failure on a
system elsewhere in his dorm. (probably same sickness with browser).

					Thanks,
					    Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701