[LON-CAPA-admin] Re: IE4 browser...?

Ray Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Tue Jun 18 12:31:38 EDT 2002

> I what way did IE4 stop working?

Hi Guy,
            Well, below is what the student E-mailed me.  I don't have IE4
either so haven't yet been able to check this out myself.

Thanks,
Ray

"I can't log into LON-CAPA from my machine at home anymore.  It worked for
the first assignment and then quit.  When I click on the lon capa link from
mysfu, the remote comes up and I get a blank page and the remote fails to
full materialize.  I noticed today that IE4 tells me there is an error on
the page.  I checked my IE and I think my cookies and Java script are turned
on.  Thanks in advance."

He subsequently responded with this further info: