[LON-CAPA-admin] Conflicts with PHP4

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Sun Dec 29 13:37:05 EST 2002

Hi!

It looks like there is a conflict between php4 and the libraries we
use for supporting <randomlabel> problems on Redhat 7.X machines.

I suggest uninstalling the php4 module, as LON-CAPA doesn't need it.

You can do this by doing (as root):

# rpm -e --nodeps php-4.1.2-7.3.6

And then

# /etc/init.d/httpd restart

You test this is working by visiting this resource:

res/msu/kashy/physicsLib02/09_Force_and_Motion/4masspull.problem

If you don't see an image after doing the above let me know.

--
guy at albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-7-7-  O-