[LON-CAPA-admin] LON-CAPA Conference Registration & Info

Carmine C. Balascio carmine at UDel.Edu
Tue Dec 17 10:13:59 EST 2002

Helen,
	I think I neglected to respond to some of the selections/questions at
the end of this email when I registered.  I've put my responses to those
questions below.  Also, I had enquired about bringing my spouse, but
I'll be making the trip alone.