[LON-CAPA-admin] upgrading from RH 6.2 to 7.3 (continuation)

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Wed Aug 21 22:08:24 EDT 2002

Hi Martin,

> I also installed perl-CGI, perl-DB_File, perl-CPAN, perl-NDBM_File, which
> probably should be added to the list of absolutely necessary RPMS in
> loncapa/doc/install/redhat7.3/install.pl

I belive they already come in the  systemperl rpm.

> [Wed Aug 21 17:15:21 2002] [warn] module mod_perl.c is already added, skipping
> [Wed Aug 21 17:15:22 2002] [error] Can't locate tth.pm in @INC

Do a lon-capa 'make build; make install', it will notice that you are a 7.3 machine and
will place all modules in the proper directories, anfter properly
compiling them for perl 5.6

--
guy at albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-8-4-  O-